Software Talent Acquisition Specialist
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who would love to oversee the full-cycle of our global talent acquisition strategy and operations for software development profiles.
You will be a key member of our wider People & Culture team, which is tasked with people hiring and development, office management, community relations, internal culture and employee branding.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a proven leader, flexible enough to adapt themselves, their recruiting strategy and tactics for software development profiles, based on different markets’ feedback and performance, while keeping the necessary alignment, integration and consistency of our core talent acquisition processes and culture worldwide.
What will you do?
- Coordinating with software development hiring managers to identify new team growth needs
- Designing and executing selection criteria, job description, promotion channels and recruiting strategy, specifically for each new software development position
- Sourcing and headhunting potential candidates mostly through online channels
- Progressively fine-tuning the candidate journey (application, assessment and interviewing steps, process flow and speed, goals and onboarding)
- Hosting or participating in software development targeted career events
- Proactively creating strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Support the selection and implementation of new Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Lead employer branding initiatives targeted to software development profiles
- Effectively meet the strategic goals, operational efficiencies and budget targets set by you, the Head of People & Culture and the CEO.
What do we expect from you?
- Native or fully fluent English language skills
- Solid track record in talent acquisition recruitment processes, legalities and decision making concerning IT and software development roles, in international work environments worldwide (experience in startup ecosystem will be a plus)
- Proven entrepreneurial and project management skills, to identify and develop new talent sourcing, promotion and partnership opportunities
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- A keen understanding of the different software development roles idiosyncrasies and requirements
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field will be valued
- Be a team member with excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with candidates, agencies and partners, and collaborate in a cross-functional and international team environment
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends, and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.