Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving hundreds of clients who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into the quality of the software we develop. The software has grown and became a flagship for Computerized Maintenance Management System, with many features and moving parts.
For all the above, we know the time as come to build a more robust testing framework that covers API, web and mobile interfaces. We are looking for you to help us envision, plan and build it.
If you are the type of Engineer who likes to take ownership and build things from scratch, if you like to tackle challenges everyday and you love Quality, then we have the right project for you.
You will be a member of our agile product team, tasked with developing a brand new automated test framework within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- You are not afraid of manual testing but you know that automation is the way to go (we don’t like repeated work either)
- Despite the previous point, you know that there’s a cost in automation and sometimes mouse and keyboard are still the way to go
- Experience with software QA tools, processes and best practices is a plus
- Drive to create and deploy a new automated test framework that covers API, web and mobile interfaces
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Use Git as versioning system
- Use SCRUM, with daily stand-up and sprint retrospective
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.