Marketing Executive Spain
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive, who would love to help us collaboratively plan and design our marketing strategy in Spain, and who will then lead its execution.
You will be a member of our Growth team tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt himself and the tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Collaboratively plan and design the marketing strategy for the Spanish market, along with a cross-functional team
- Create, manage and execute marketing campaigns in alignment with both the planning and the team
- Collaboratively plan and operate Infraspeak’s presence in industry events
- Collaboratively plan and own the execution of our brand, PR and social media campaigns for the Spanish market
- Manage multiple and simultaneous content streams such as blog articles, case studies, video scripts or infographics
- Create, edit and write relevant content for our customers and prospects, in alignment with our SEO strategy
- Develop content production partnerships with other industry players and identify co-marketing opportunities
- Metrics analysis and results reporting
- Follow facility and asset management segments in Spain, to be on top of the main developments, needs and trends in the market
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with product and sales teams to ensure content relevance and accuracy.
What do we expect from you?
- Someone who never lived “inside the box”
- Proven marketing management execution experience
- Proven work organization and project management skills
- Advanced writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Native Spanish and fluent English language skills and ability to translate from both
- Grammar pedantry in Spanish
- Ability to attract, nurture, educate and engage both customers and prospects
- Understanding personas, market behaviour and customer decision making processes
- Drive for producing marketing campaigns and educational content that builds trust and creates value to targeted audiences
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics will be a plus
- Interest for technical copy and additional language skills will be also greatly valued
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity of being an early member of our Spanish market team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.