Lead Research Representative (LRR)
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Lead Research Representative, who would love to help us execute our marketing strategy globally.
You will be a member of our wider Growth team, which is tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt themselves and their tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Manage lead research and database enrichment using advanced database tools, to enable further automation and scalability
- Create and execute tests and experiments towards Qualified Lead Generation
- Create and fine-tune marketing analytics concerning lead generation and prospecting activities
- Streamline lead assessment, scoring and triaging mechanisms to help generate new qualified sales opportunities
- Actively enable the Sales Development Team with Structured Outbound Leads
- Improve the CRM data integrity, by adjusting information flows, and cleaning redundant or irrelevant data
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with product and sales teams to ensure database management alignment.
What do we expect from you?
- Native, or fully fluent, English language skills
- Effective project management abilities to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives, such as referral marketing campaigns among others
- Ability to research and attract leads using automation tools
- Coding skills
- Experience with CRM software such as Hubspot
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member with strong communication skills to interface with customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.