Full Stack Developer
Mid Level Experience
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications. You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- Code like Garfield eats Lasagna
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Some level of experience in Agile methodologies and versioning
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hour, competitive salary and perks.