Finance & Operations Enabler
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Finance & Operations Enabler, who would love to take our finance operations in Brazil to the next level.
You will own both the finance and operations functions at a national level: from invoicing, collections and office management, to managing expenses, cash and general administration.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed, show a can-do attitude and be flexible enough to adapt their strategy and tactics to the brazillian market particularities, while keeping the necessary alignment, integration and consistency with our core finance processes and targets worldwide.
What will you do?
- Manage what gets paid to us and what we pay to others
- Manage the day-to-day back office operations necessary to support our clients and business partners
- Continuously fine-tune processes and manage expectations to enable results efficiency and facilitate the employee journey on finance-related processes (payroll, expenses, benefits)
- Coordinate communication and activities with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders (employees, customers, vendors and consultants)
- Support the selection and implementation of new tools and processes
- Host or participate in finance, operations or industry related events
- Effectively meet the strategic goals, operational efficiencies and budget targets set by you, the Head of Finance and the CEO.
What do we expect from you?
- A keen understanding of the Brazillian business environment, as well as its financial idiosyncrasies and requirements
- Passion for simplicity and efficiency, and a good business acumen
- Great organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid and versatile track record in finance and operations processes (e.g. billing, payroll, accounting, stock management)
- Knowledge of different softwares and tools (MSExcel, Google Sheets, finance platform, etc)
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, General Management or other relevant field will be valued
- Strong English language skills
- Be a team member with excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and partners and collaborate in a cross-functional and international team environment
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a mid-sized team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it focus, we call it ambition)
- The opportunity of leading the national operations of a growing Finance department and team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks