Customer Success Manager
ParTec Alfa — Florianópolis, Brazil
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing individual to join us as Customer Success Manager and help us deliver success to our current and upcoming customers in Brazil.
As Customer Success Manager for the Brazilian market, you will be mostly working at the office and occasionally visiting customers. You will be responsible for onboarding and supporting all national Infraspeak companies.
The ideal candidate must have great interpersonal and organizational skills and, while not mandatory, we prefer candidates to have prior knowledge about maintenance operations in areas such as technical assistance, facility management and hotels. Experience with maintenance and CRM software is also valued.
This position will be based in Florianópolis, Brazil.
What will you do?
- Onboard new customers, taking ownership of the process until they are active
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping.
- Be a part of a growing team in Brazil
What do we expect from you?
- Native Portuguese level and proficiency in English (Spanish greatly valued as well)
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude towards issues and challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers
- Hard-work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Availability to travel regularly across the country and occasionally abroad
- Experience using CRM and Cloud software
- Prior knowledge of Technical Assistance, Facility Management or Hospitality operations is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience with software implementation is highly valued
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.