Content Marketing Producer United Kingdom
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Producer, who would love to help us execute our content strategy in the UK.
You will be a member of our Growth team tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt himself and the tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Create, edit and write relevant content for our customers and prospects
- Create and execute social media campaigns
- Manage multiple and simultaneous content streams such as blog articles, case studies, video scripts or infographics
- Manage content production chronogram/pipeline
- Develop content production partnerships with other industry players
- Metrics analysis and results reporting
- Support brand and PR campaigns
- Follow facility and asset management segments in the UK, to be on top of the main developments, needs and trends in the market
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with product and sales teams to ensure content relevance and accuracy
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Native, or fully fluent, English language skills and ability to translate from Portuguese
- Grammar pedantry in English
- Ability to attract, nurture, educate and engage both customers and prospects
- Drive for producing content that builds trust and creates value to targeted audiences
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Interest for technical copy and additional language skills will be also greatly valued
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member with project management skills
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity of being an early member of our UK market team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.