Account Executive Brazil North-East
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
Want to be part of the global team of one of the fastest growing companies in Portugal and Europe? Infraspeak is looking for those who love to explore new markets, be passionate about sales and don’t be afraid to be big!
We are a company with clients in Europe, Africa and South America, supported by leading investors such as 500 Startups (USA), Caixa Capital (Portugal), Firstminute Capital (England), Innovation Nest (Poland) and Construtech Ventures (Brazil), and with a strong ambition to grow in the Brazilian market.
By taking on the role of Account Executive Brazil, you will lead our sales strategy and work directly with our CEO, but always in touch with the team in Europe.
We love simplicity and get right to the point in everything we do: this includes our selection process. Faster, with fewer interviews and focused on results.
What will your job be?
- Close deals;
- Design and implement a sales strategy for the domestic market;
- Build and maintain relationships with potential customers and partners;
- Develop business proposals and advise on sales;
- Manage open opportunities and empower clients after closing;
- Participate in relevant events;Support the global Product Management team in designing features to improve user experience and roadmap planning;
- Update CRM with relevant customer data and prospecting opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- B2B sales experience (SaaS is an extra)
- Excellent knowledge and mastery of IT tools
- Charisma, objectivity and ease of interpersonal relationship
- Persuasive attitude and high negotiating and closing ability
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve goals and meet goals
- Discipline in completing internal CRM
- Availability for constant travel
- Level of advanced English and native Brazilian Portuguese
What do we offer?
- Relaxed environment in an agile company
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.